Monday 31 October 2011

The Bold and the Boring

After listening to my mum lecture me about how I'm so useless because I couldn't even find work experience all weekend, I went to Specsavers today at Ingleburn and got it there. They are so nice and friendly! The sales chick was like "What's your name?" and I was like "Yvonne. But I don't really know how to say my name..." and I started going into the EEEE-vonne and a-von and e-vonne and so forth. And so did they. They had like this mini debate for 5 minutes about my name and what they would call me when I work there. It was so funny. Anyways, after spending half an hour or so in the shop, I went home and when I got home it was 4.30. Normally I would shower, eat and sleep or study or something but today I decided to watch tv. I remember when I was little, I would watch The Bold and the Beautiful with my mum everyday at 4.30 so today I decided to relive that childhood memory - minus my mum. The good thing about a soap opera that has been running for more than 20 years is that no matter how long you haven't watched it for, it'll always be the same story line. It's always about some rich guy that's having an affair, an evil mother meddling with her son's life because she is not fulfilled with her own and blah blah blah.
Anyways, Fitness First has this free thing in the holidays for teenagers, TIME TO GET MY FIT ON BITCHES!

1 comment: