Friday 21 October 2011

Weekly Notices

This week has been a weird week. To my dismay, I rediscovered a flame that I thought was dead. I also had a crazy migraine through out the week. It was bearable for the most part but sometimes it felt like somebody was squeezing my brain between two heavy metal slabs. It was fucking painful. I also watched SNSD's video of The Boys or whatever. And yes this is in my negative paragraph. I kind of liked it though. But it's still in the bad part of my week.

Not to worry, there is a cherry to my pie (or several cherries actually). We got our English trials back and in my eyes, I could have done better. But I'm pretty satisfied with my mark so whatevz. This week, Richard, Renee, Sabrina, Anita and I reconnected by reminiscing our crazy, stupid, love we have for each other as friends. It all started when Richard was like "I have no friends." and I was like "I'm your friend Richard!!" and he didn't believe me, so I answered all these questions about him to "prove" that I really am his friend. I obviously prevailed. It's surprising how much we all know about each other to the most minuscule aspect of our lives! That was such a good lunch. And today in English, Miss Rizk was imitating people and we asked her to imitate Matthew but she was like "Nah, I can't be bothered" and everybody just cracked up laughing because that is exactly what Matthew is like! I guess rediscovering an old flame could be good as well, because that's always fun... while it lasts. AND I FOUND WORK EXPERIENCE! HALLELUJAH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment