Thursday 6 October 2011

Roy G. Biv

Hooray for my title (if you didn't get it, its the mnemonic for the order of colours on the colour wheel/spectrum). Why am I mentioning it? It's the oh so bothersome challenge I decided to do.


5. Tell us your three favourite colours
Firstly, who even has THREE favourite colours? I don't even have one favourite colour, let alone three. That's ridiculous. People may have a colour scheme of three colours that they think work well together, but who the heck has three favourite colours? Just sayin'! I like black. Hey, don't attack me art fanatics because black is technically not a colour or whatever. When I buy clothes, I tend to opt for the black version of everything. Black is just so versatile and "sleek". Sea foam green is very nice as well. So is coral. And teal. I love teal. My power chains are teal right now. Speaking of which, I'm going to the orthodontist next week and if all is well, I should be getting my braces off soon (FINALLY). Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment