Saturday 15 October 2011

High School Sweethearts

You know that wedding I went to yesterday? Well, it turns out they have been dating since Year 10 and it's been 10 years. It was so cute because the whole bridal party have practically known each other since Year 7. During the groomsmen and bridesmaids speeches, they all had inside jokes from high school and stuff. It was so sweet!! Then they played a slideshow of the couple and it full had photos from their high school formals and stuff and I had this weird feeling, like I was actually touched by it or something. I'm not a sucker for corny, love stories but this was just too cute!! Although I am anti high school relationships (oh the irony, I was young and stupid and they don't even count to me so whatevz), this just goes to show anything can happen.  *sighs* I hope I will have a fairy tale ending one day. But life is life. Forever alone bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment