Wednesday 12 October 2011

hippopotamus

It seems that all of the hype right now is One Direction or is it 1Direction? or whatever. I don't know. I was like, ewwwww, lame, crappy, English boy band that can't even sing! I never looked them up or anything, I just decided to leave it at that. But I got really bored and after having Gloria nag me about them for weeks, I decided to open up youtube and check 'em out. What started as a mere act of curiosity has turned into a fleeting obsession!!! Now I'm a horny fangirl on the internet like Sylvia. I was always kind of one but now that I have something new to feast my eyes on, I guess it's fired up again. AHDGWJAGRAGHHHHHH!!! Don't get me wrong, One Direction cannot sing. I won't even deny it! THEY SUCK! Their failed attempts at harmonising makes my ears bleed. They can sing individually, but not together. It's so icky and messy and ejrhwjekrhkwjer. Why did X Factor decide to make groups anyways? That totally restricts peoples talents. Oh well.


Niall (what kind of name is that?!!), Zayn and Liam. MY FAVOURITES!!! Niall is so freaking funny. He does these weird presenter voices and stuff erjkhewkjrehkaraghhhh and his eyes are so blue!! Zayn is so hot and he is good at eating chili. Maybe it's because he is so hot. And Liam is so quiet (like Liam at school) but this Liam kind of looks like Andrew Garfield, anyone else see it? 


ZAYN AND NIALL. HNNNNNNG. ARGHHHH OKAY IM GONNA STOP NOW. 


SILLY PHOTO! AHHHHHHH OKAY. BYE PEOPLE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment