Tuesday 25 October 2011

25/10/11

My mum bought some tights/pants thingy from David Jones and it was $170 or something and she got it for $40 and she was so excited (as Asians get with their discounts) and then my dad was just like "they look like jockey pants" and now she's devo 4 lyf. At dinner, my mum was like "if you're going to marry an old guy, make sure he's really rich so when he dies, you can have all of his assets" and I thought she was kidding... but she wasn't... I think... omg so confusing. Anyways. I was like "I WANT TO MARRY A YOUNG GUY!!" and she was like "well, he has to be super handsome." Why did I just tell these pointless stories about my mum? Oh and one more retarded thing my mum told me today she was like "Bosses don't like to hire women because they get pregnant and they have monthly madness". Who the heck calls it monthly madness? WHERE IS MY MONTHLY MADNESS? GAHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment