Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Rembrandts

4. Talk about your closest friend(s)
I probably have a few very close friends but for the most part, I have a lot of good friends. Although most of my close friends have left/leaving our school for Hurlstone, I know we will maintain our friendship even though we won't get to see each other everyday. For my good friends, as we venture into the senior years together, let the good times roll! Why am I even excited at the prospect of starting Year 11? I should be soaking up all of the freedom of being a Year 10 student while I can. Why is the title of this post The Rembrandts? They are the band that sing the 'FRIENDS' theme song (I'll be there for youuuuuu) and I thought it was relevant. I used to judge my friend Heidi for watching Friends for some weird reason, but then I got into it. I do that a lot. My good friends will tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment