Saturday 22 October 2011

They call me Osama

Today at English tutor, I had to deliver an "inspirational" speech. Henry and Anthony kept laughing at me which made me laugh and made me mix up so words which lead to me dropping the F bomb in front of the teacher and my fellow classmates. This always happens to me!! Once, in debating this year, I mixed up some of my words and then I was like "FUCK!" and then after that, I was like "SHIT!" because I realised I had dropped the F bomb. Gawwwwwwww. Anyways, after tutor Joanne took out a brown paper bag and gave it to me. To my surprise, there were macaroons in there! One was supposed to be for Emily T but she didn't want one which is a surprise because Emily Truong is a fat whale (not really). They were blueberry flavoured and very yummy, thank you Joanne! (even though you don't read my blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment