Sunday 9 October 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

...Not really. The last week has been completely dismal and almost impossible to plan events according to the weather. Spring is supposed to be a lovely season, if not the best season. Flowers are supposed to bloom, pollen heavily present in the air (hahaha hay fever sufferers!), sun rays penetrating through the curtains to wake you up from a moderate 15 degree slumber. Spring of 2011, however, is the complete and total opposite. If you went out for a picnic, you would probably drown in the insurmountable waters present in the grass. Why am I talking about Spring? One of the days of the challenges is "talk about your favourite season" or something. So much for my favourite season. I just finished up my take on 'The Road Not Taken' for the English assessment. Hopefully the analysis I created with a massive migraine due to a messed up sleeping pattern will suffice. I highly doubt this. I had the biggest mind block today but then I watched the video on Jacinda's blog and got inspired. Thanks to Jacinda's video and old school Maroon 5 background music, I'd say today was productive... Compared to how I've been spending my past few weeks anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment