Friday 14 October 2011

a bucket for my creyz

This morning I woke up at 7am to get ready and go to yet another wedding. This time they weren't that close to us (literally and figuratively), the family are like my mum's cousins in Flemington and we never see them. It was a pretty cool wedding though, even though I didn't know anyone *CREYZ* and I'm just wasting time before I have to get ready for the night reception. Ughhhh. This side of the family is my teochew (is that how you spell?) side and we aren't very close so it will be lame and uber boring. Gahhhh.

Anyways, I'm so excited to see 'The Thing' and 'Contagion' and maybe 'Paranormal Activity 3' (if I muster the courage and balls to do so). WHY MUST THEY RELEASE ALL OF THIS NOW?! WHY! WHYY! Does it look like I have money to go see three movies? No. I need to find a freaking job. I miss having money in my bank ): I also need to find work experience. I am so screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment