Monday 24 October 2011

Para-Para-Paradise

Welcome to Miss Joanne Ly, my newest reader, hopefully you can fit my blog into your hectic schedule ;) Anyways. I think that my body is finally giving in to all of the torture I put it through everyday. It is quite confronting. All these headaches, muscle tension, unexplained blotches, nausea and extreme tiredness is probably due to my "lack of sleep", eating a lot of crappy junk food and not drinking enough milk and water. OOOOOH, big problems right? But to me it is. My body feels like crap nowadays. I can't really focus and I'm always sick in some way or another. I really don't know what to do. My doctor is such a big help and so is the internet T_T Maybe my periods are just super duper late... which they are by the way. The only thing that's been getting me through these past few weeks are those good friends of mine. Oh, and Paradise by Coldplay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment