Monday 10 October 2011

Wedding photos!

My little cousin Angela, it's tradition for someone to bring the groom a pot of tea when he arrives at the bride's house and she got a red pocket from him. Right before this happened, she fell down the stairs. So she was fully crying, as little kids do. 

This is my aunty coming down the stairs with my grandpa. Doesn't her ao dai look beautiful?!! I'm not a fan of the traditional Vietnamese dress but hers was spectacular... Obviously because she was the bride. 

The bride and maid of honour (my other aunty), both of their dresses are stunning! GAH! 

Family photo. Nyah! My dad wasn't even looking. 

The bride and groom and two flower girls! So cute :)

Bride, groom, maid of honour, best man, flower girls and page boys! 

This is my super wacky uncle and whenever he meets his nieces and nephews, he ruffles their hair like a maniac. IT IS SO SCARY. 

This is so mad. Looks like a lot of fun even though they aren't even riding it. It looks cool. 

I really like this photo. I dunno why. I have a soft spot for pro wedding photos, even if the couples look really fake and cheesy most of the time. It's so cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment