Saturday 17 December 2011

Nguyens in Disguise

Last night was my family masquerade party and it was extra fun because my cousin who moved to London is in Sydney at the moment! I wanted her to come back with an English accent but all of my other cousins said they wouldn't talk to her if she did. Gosh dammit! Anyways. Somehow it turned into a 1920s party with everyone wearing suspenders and smoking cigars. Of course there was the weird Asian rave with super loud music and this time, my grandmama danced! She was fully into it and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen :) Then, when my cousins and I got bored of all the uncles unleashing their terrible but super hilarious old school moves, we went inside and there was a random German romcom on and it was actually very funny but the TV didn't have any info on the movie title but my cousin found it this morning and told me it was called "Rabbit With No Ears" and that there is a number 2 as well. I never watch foreign movies (except for some weird Viet ones) but I really enjoyed this one, or maybe it's just because I'm a sucker for romcoms most of the time. Anyways, below are some photos of my super rad family for you guys.






1 comment: