Friday 16 December 2011

The Edge of Gravity

Yesterday was Gino's party and it was very fun indeed! Needless to say, there was a fair amount of sweating, back-bending, face-flattening and even farting (ewww). I can't be bothered to recount the whole party even though I kind of just wrote half of it and deleted it. The highlights were probably the jumping castles and our karaoke contest which went on for like 2 hours and caused me to lose my voice which magically came back to me this morning! Anyway. When I was in bed last night, I felt like I was still on a jumping castle. It was so freaky!!

It was so nice to get out of the house to see all of my beloved friends after a whole week of being "off the radar", it made me regain a sense of normalcy again. After a horrible week, everything was mended last night. An old friendship rekindled and a patchy patch completely patched up with a mere phone call. I is happeh. Now I'm just bumming around listening to The Script and doing nothing until ma family masquerade tonight! Later skaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment