Thursday 15 December 2011

A blog is just graffiti with punctuation

I woke up really early this morning to make my sister pancakes for breakfast before she went to school. Not because I'm nice (because I am not... especially not to her), but because the batter can only be refrigerated for 3 days and today was the third day. After that was done, I had nothing to do so I watched Contagion. I first heard of this movie when I went to watch another movie in the cinemas and this was just small segment of the endless advertisements that you're forced to sit through before the movie that you paid $20 to see actually begins. ANYWAYS! I really liked the trailer and really wanted to watch the movie but the reviews told me to just wait for the torrent to come out. Lucky I didn't waste my precious dosh on this movie because it was CRAP! CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP! Especially the ending. Like, what the foeiruweoiruwjeijyucisd? Contagion is such a stupid, melodrama of a movie. However, I do feel cautious of the surfaces that I come into contact with now... Especially this keyboard... ARGHHHHHH! Not only was the movie crap but it has triggered a mild case of OCD. However, there was one funny line in the movie and that was "A blog is just graffiti with punctuation!" Hahahaa, I don't know why it was funny. Maybe because it's true? Or not? I don't know. It was just funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment