Monday 16 January 2012

One Direction Infection

I thought that I had rid myself completely of the disease when they released their shocking video for 'Gotta Be You' which is just 'What Makes You Beautiful' but instead of shooting it in summer on the beach, they made it look like autumn in the woods, or forest, or fake set. But then, they had to release 'One Thing' which made me download their album Up All Night which made me realise that they don't just sing typical pop songs, which is kind of good because now I have a mechanism of defense against haters (which seems to be everyone) but it made me like them even more! This is funny because Laura just posted about how her sister is ridiculously obsessed with them and how she is disappointed with her sister's level of obsession. Well, in my case, my sister is Laura and I am Laura's sister. Ha!

If you are a judgmental hater, check out their songs 'Same Mistakes' and 'More Than This' before you accuse them of being beautiful human beings generated to milk money out of young girls (and maybe boys? and probably their mothers as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment