Sunday 22 January 2012

Chúc Mừng Năm Mới!!

So Vietnamese/Chinese/Asian New Year is tomorrow and I've spent my weekend with my awesome family(s)! On Saturday, we had a small get together at our place for the small part on my mum's side but for some reason, some people from my dad's side came, which turned it into a photo bonanza. My dad's brothers love designing back drops and stuff for photos. They thrive on it. Anyways, so blah blah blah, eat, watch movies and get $$$$$! And then today, we went to my granny's for the Nguyen new year celebrations! When I arrived, I saw my uncle and cousin peeling stickers off letters and sticking them onto the most beautiful piece of blue material and I got excited! Every year we have this thing in the background with words and stuff! I like this year's the best because we didn't go with the typical red and yellow for a traditional Vietnamese New Year, what do you guys think?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment