Friday 1 July 2011

richie is my leader

Things I WILL (not plan because that means I will never do it) do these holidays:

  • Spend time with Precy
  • bbq @ Koshigaya 
  • Holy Basil with AnnieC and Helen
  • St. Andrews Reunion 
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 @ Imax (2 MORE FUCKING WEEKS LIKE HELLZYEAH)
  • Annie C's party
  • Taronga Zoo
  • Study all day every day when I'm at home so that I don't get kicked out of Truong... My exam is on Wednesday 20th. Eugh
  • Write my short story and complete the booklet for English
  • Write my history essay
  • No tumblr whatsoever. 
I'm dreading these holidays because for some people it's going to be relaxing but for everyone that goes to Truong, it's going to be stressful as heck. It's going to be one hell of a holiday (see what I did there). 

No comments:

Post a Comment