Friday 22 July 2011

A quick update

  • School started this week, dammnit! 
  • On the first day back, I was bombed with two music assessments D< And Mr Zallo is in freaking Thailand at the moment and we still received assessment notifications from our sub. Eugh! Give us a break! 
  • Sabrina and I have become Signal champions, overtaking Maria and Cleo (the """professionals"""). Muahahaha. 
  • A funny thing happened in history today. It was so freaking hilarious! 
Miss Hannaford: Have you guys seen the new windows? 
Kelvin: Windows 8?!
Miss Hannaford: No, the new windows outside... 
  • I am excited for my plans this weekend, which I shall blog about AFTER Monday because it would ruin the surprise... 
  • Today was so funny! I was like to Aswathi "HAVE YOU SEEN REKHA?!!!!!" and Aswathi is just like errrrr... and then I re-adjust my vision and I see Rekha is standing right in front of me T_T
  • I am going to master a Lady Gaga piano medley for music and who knows, maybe I'll make a video of it! 
  • Subject selections are coming up DDDD: I still don't know what to do!
  • I'm just making random bullet points of everything on my mind at the moment... This post is quite cluttered, like my brain at the moment. 
  • I went on a random online spree to look for things to buy but it turns out that the international shipping on everything costs more than the product itself so GAHHHH. I have to start saving up my money, whatever I earn; I tend to spend. You have no idea how crazy I am. Speaking of work, I HAVE TO START AT 6.30AM TOMORROW ): CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! IT'S GONNA BE SO FREAKING COLD!! 
  • I am so tired right now, I have been so stressed for every night of this week and I am finally free for a few days. FREEDOM IS SO SWEET. 
  • Omg, today was weird as well. Miss Boyles was like "Does anybody know the song Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees?" and nobody said anything, so she started singing it "Stayin' alive, stayin' alive..." and I was just like "Ah, ah, ah" (you know the part that follows after in the chorus? SO EMBARRASSING!  
  • Okay bye, gonna sleep 

No comments:

Post a Comment