Sunday 10 July 2011

A field of dreams

Okay so last night, I watched Cloverfield (finally, after Renee kept saying it was the best movie ever) and it was really crazy. Throughout the entire film, the camera perspective was that of a video camera that one of the characters was using to document their night. If you watch hand-held camera vlogs of mychonny or those of the like on youtube, you will know how dizzy it makes you. Gahhhh. I was butt-dizzy from the movie and had to take breaks because it was too shakey. Although that was the effect that the director was trying to achieve or whatever, I didn't like it. They could have just had an external camera filming and it would have been just as good, but hey, it was still a pretty good movie. The "gore" was bekjwhrkjehkjth. I don't think it was even that bad but nyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it freaked me out. Especially when they showed some guy's body where his whole abdominal had been ripped out by the monster. Eugh. I didn't get why they kept showing bits of the old tape with Beth and Rob, can somebody explain what it means to me plox? 
Then, I went to bed afterwards and had the craziest dream that Super 8 was a sequel to Cloverfield and that the kids in Super 8 found the tape from Cloverfield or some shit and I thought it was real. Like, I actually was watching Super 8 in my dream even though I haven't even seen it yet. ARGH WEIRD. 

On to other news, HARRY POTTER: THE EXHIBITION is coming to Sydney YAYAYAYAYAYAAYAY! GET EXCITED PEOPLE! They are bringing the real, legit costumes and props from the films and recreating sets such as the Great Hall, Hagrid's Hut and the Gryffindor common room!! You can also have a go at pulling out a mandrake and throwing a quaffle into the hoops! IT LOOKS SO EXCITING, just when you thought you couldn't get more excited about Harry Potter, eh?


ALSO! Studio Ghibli is releasing it's new movie soon!! EXCITING! I can't wait until the exit exam is over so I can watch all of Studio Ghibli's movies. Anyone wanna join me? :D



Toodles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment