Monday 4 July 2011

Day 1 of the holidays

Apart from being completely hammered from staying up to watch the great Djokovic (WHO IS NOW WORLD NUMBER 1) take out his first Wimbledon title, I had a pretty all right day lounging around at home. I woke up at 9 and caught the bus to Woolies to get some study food for my brain (which was pretty much heaps and heaps of candy, plus BANANA milk that I have been craving for a month now). Then I realised I had to wait half an hour for the next bus so I decided to walk home because that takes half an hour anyways but I had milk and it is also my time of the month so I guess you could say I was at a "crossroad" in my life... HAHAH. So I walked home. I walked home from school last week as well. I feel so healthy nowadays. So, I got home and studied for an hour and then I watched community, followed by hellcats (which was so boring that I feel asleep, or maybe I was just tired...) and then before I knew it, I woke up and it was 3pm! The mail is always delivered by 3pm. So, I ran outside and there it was... protruding out of the slot... I don't know why I was so anxious of its arrival, it wasn't even as bad as I had expected. All is well. I have lotto school tomorrow, eugh. I have to be at Sydney Olympic Park by 8.30am ):

No comments:

Post a Comment