Tuesday 19 April 2011

UGH

It has come to my attention that Bonnie Wright is a terrible actress (Bonnie Wright plays Ginny Weasley). She completely ruined the Harry+Ginny relationship. I must admit  that I am guilty of watching some of the films before reading their books but as soon as I read the books, the bliss of Harry+Ginny was restored. They have no chemistry whatsoever on screen! It's so irritating. When they talk, it's awkward. When they kiss, it's rigid; not free. It just annoys me when they have their supposed """romantic""" moments on screen because it's nowhere near romantic, and to think that they go on to marry each other is just saddening and doing the series a complete injustice. They should have casted somebody else to play Ginny because she ruined everything. Or, J.K Rowling should have just married Luna and Harry together. Yeah. I like that. Yay, let's turn this post into a Luna Lovegood appreciation post!





GAH SHE IS SO PRETTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment