Friday 29 April 2011

Happy list :)

These are just some of the things that cheer me up when I'm feeling a little down. Why am I making this list? I don't know, hopefully my beloved readers (like one person) will refer to this list when they are feeling sad. I don't know.

  • Binge eat on junk food. Seriously. That shit is good and it's effective as well. If you don't have much junk food, just throw something random together. There was this one time where I had no junk food to eat, so I cut up strawberries, sprinkled sugar on them, cut up bananas, then I melted Nutella onto that, added five scoops of ice-cream and topped it all off with maple syrup. It was so sweet. It was nice but all the more disgusting at the same time.... 
  • Drink liquids that AREN'T water. Soft drinks, juices, tea blah blah. I don't about you guys, but I am always happier to drink something that is not water as opposed to drinking water. I dunno. Maybe it's because when I was little, my parents rarely allowed me to drink anything but water. Even at parties, the rule was one cup of soft drink, and then water for the rest of the party ): 
  • Sleep. Sleep solves everything, even if it is only temporary. 
  • Read over my chat logs (corny shizzeh) but it makes me happy :) 
  • Look through family photos, dawwwwwww. 
  • Go play/listen to music. 
I made this post last night and now I've forgotten everything that I was going to write up. 

1 comment:

  1. thats nice (: I love looking back at family photos too (:

    ReplyDelete