Sunday 10 April 2011

Have your cheesecake and eat it too!

Yesterday at work, I was browsing through one of the cooking magazines and this caught my eye. What is this disgusting looking thing I baked you ask? It's a white chocolate and berry cheesecake. Aside from the fact that I had to beat the crap out of the sour cream and cream cheese because I don't have a food processor, it wasn't all that difficult AND it turned out okay... kind of. The presentation is very disgusting though, but it tastes heavenly. I'm not a fan of cheesecake, but I love this (and it's not only because I baked it myself, okay?). The only fault with the taste is that the pieces of white chocolate didn't melt. So while you devour your way through the cheesecake, enjoying the cheesiness, you hit this large chunk of white chocolate which overpowers the cheese which makes it too sweet. Aside from that, it is very goooooood. Pictures below (sorry for the crappy angles and lighting ughhhhhhh). 


No comments:

Post a Comment