Saturday 30 April 2011

atrocious quarrels and absolute debacles

It's true. Work teaches you to hate people. Ever since I started working, I have encountered so many bitchy customers. They take out their stress and frustration on you for no absolute reason. So,  the guy that I work with on Saturdays (Michael) gave the change to the customer, but the change was short of 20 cents. Here is the convo:
Bitchy faggotron: Matey, do you have problems counting or what?
Michael: What?
Bitchy faggotron: The change you gave me was short 20 cents.
Michael: Oh, sorry about that. *gives faggotron 20 cents*
(this is where it gets tense)
Bitchy faggotron: How many times does that happen a day, hey?
Michael: Sorry, okay?
Bitchy faggotron: Yeah, you should be sorry.
Michael: It was a mistake, okay?
Bitchy faggotron: Don't give me fucking attitude.
Michael: It was only 20 cents..
Bitchy faggotron: I work hard for this money okay?

blah blah blah "no need to get angry" blah ablahalhalebaryaryaioyaoya. I swear, a fight would have started, it was getting so hardcore. They were full having a go at each other. What have I gathered from today? That I am a helpless bystander.

No comments:

Post a Comment