Sunday 10 April 2011

One person's craziness is another person's reality

These are the words of one of the most visionary film makers in history. He is renowned for his dark, quirky and bizarre movies and is married to Helena Bonham Carter. IT'S TIM BURTON EVERYBODY (that sounded like an introduction to a talk show...). Anyways, I am watching Alice In Wonderland right now (Tim Burton's 2010 adaptation), well not right now, but I'm waiting for it to load. It's so different from the book! So, so sosososossososo different. But at the same time, it's very similar. Now I'm just sounding like a bipolar Alice. It hit me today how freaking brilliant Tim Burton is. I can't even put into words the respect I have for this man. Ugh. He is just a cinematic mastermind. Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, James and the Giant Peach, Planet of the Apes, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd, Alice in Wonderland, UGHHH! I can't express my newly found love for this man. I don't think Tim and Helena's children will ever understand how brilliant their parents are.

Alexander McQueen's 'A Tim Burton's Tale' collection. 
THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD FOR WORDS OH MY GOD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment