Thursday 10 November 2011

Frolicking in Freedom

My my, we are finally free! After a year of endless studying for exams, overloading on caffeine, super tedious assignments and almost no sleep, we are free for the next 3 months or so! I can come home from school and just  sleep without worrying about when to wake up to do my homework. I can also just sit in front of the computer for 6 hours straight. I can tell that I'm going to have a lot of fun during my last free holidays for the next two years, hehehe.

Today was so funny. We were playing Signal in science and Anita was like "Hi-five!" to Aswathi (her partner) but Aswathi didn't hear her and Anita ended up hi-fiving herself!! Oh Renee, you chose the wrong day to be away! Anyways, right now I am eating Banh Bot Loc that my mum bought from the temple today. They are so yummy! It's like this Vietnamese dumpling thing and normally it's filled with shrimp and stuff but this one is vegetarian seeing as it is from the temple. I think it is my favourite Viet thing to eat, it reminds me of my grandma because she makes the best ones. ANYWAYS. Enough Vietnamese culture for this post. I have this new thing that I do. When people are trying to convince me of something, I go "Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself?" I know it's been around for ages but I manage to find so many instances in which I can use them nowadays. I hope everybody has a nice weekend. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment