Monday 26 September 2011

2 skool for kool

2. Talk about your piercings and tattoos, if you have any.

I only have my ear lobes pierced but I got them pierced twice. The first time was in year 5 or 6 and they got infected so I had to take the earrings out. The holes closed up after all the blood and pus seeped through (graphic, right? It wasn't that bad. But it was pretty gross). My ear lobes were red and swollen for weeks! I got them re-pierced in year 7 and they are still pierced right now, even though I barely wear earrings. Why am I talking about my ears? Well yeah. I'm not a cool person like Queen with multiple piercings, nor do I wish to get any more piercings D: The same with tattoos. Personally, I wouldn't get one (parents, beliefs but mainly the pain) but I love people with cool, meaningful tattoos. Not a random sleeve on a buff guy. Nope. Never. Yuck.


Anyways. These holidays have been terrible. I've been sleeping late and waking up early everyday (even though it's only been 2 days). I have absolutely nothing to do this early in the morning. It's my sister's 13th birthday today (hooray) as well as Google's (hippity hip hip hooray). I didn't get her anything because I'm poor and also had no time to go shopping. I am such a good sister. Well, I started writing this before her friends came over and I just want to say that they are the most ungrateful and rude people ever. There were like 2 nice ones which actually thanked me for cooking their bloody lunch but the rest were so rude. Did I mention I hate rude people?

No comments:

Post a Comment