Saturday 10 September 2011

10/09 (couldn't think of anything creative, not that my titles are ever creative)

Met up with Joanne before tutor to get some gelato from that new gelato shop which just opened at Cabra. OH MY GAD. There were more than 20 flavours to choose from, seriously! They have the typical ones and also weird ones like Nutella, Snickers, Red Bull (?!), green tea blah blah blah. Maybe green tea isn't so weird but it was weird for me so I decided to try it (and Joanne said it was nice). The first few spoons were nice but after a while it had a weird green tea aftertaste (well, duh right?). I'm not really a green tea kinda gal, black tea for the winz. Also, what's with the random boom in new restaurants/cafes/eating places in Cabra and the Canley area? Whatever. It's good. The next thing on my culinary agenda is Crispy Crepes (or is it spelled with 'k's?), which I will probably have as a post trial celebration, anyone keen?

Also, I have got my costume for Helen+Maria's party sorted (yay!).

No comments:

Post a Comment