Monday 22 August 2011

Subject Selection Mayhem

It seems as though as soon as I am happy with my selection, a new thought seeps into my consciousness. What if I do this subject instead? Why am I doing that subject anyway? And so the reshuffling of subjects begin. This has happened almost everyday this past week, no joke. It makes me doubt whether I have the decisiveness and determination to achieve my goals and aspirations. As of this afternoon, my subjects are:

  • Ext. Maths
  • Ext. English
  • Economics
  • Earth and Env. Science (PEOPLE CHOOSE THIS SUBJECT!)
  • Society and Culture



I think these subjects suit my humanitarian (or so I like to think) nature and this is probably the final draft. Also, I am ordering Kazuo Ishiguro's "Never Let Me Go", Ron Rash's "Burning Bright" and Nicholas Sparks' "The Notebook" to read after I finish my seemingly endless collection of Dan Brown books.

No comments:

Post a Comment