Saturday 27 August 2011

friends

I have been so busy and caught up in my life that I have failed to be a good friend in the past month or two. The worst part is that it is not only to one specific friend, but to all of them. Not only has it been busy and hectic, but I have also become selfish in the sense that all I do is worry about my own problems and my own life. I have rarely stopped to ask someone how their life is and what's on their mind. I feel as if I am completely disconnected from most of my closest friends right now and it is eating me up inside. I just wanted to let my friends know that I do care and I am sorry for being such a shit friend lately. I am starting to try harder, be less selfish and self-centered for you guys. I mean, it's the least I could do for what I owe to you guys. *queue corny music*

No comments:

Post a Comment