Saturday 25 June 2011

Weekend fun (sarcasm half-intended)

Yesterday, my whole family went on a road trip to Wollongong while I was stuck working - JHRKJWHRJKWHRARGH. I remember this man walked in and he was like "HEYA SWEETCHEEKS!" and I was like errrrrr.... but for some reason, it made me laugh. He was so cheerful and even if it was a tad creepy and weird, I don't mind. Working teaches me to really resent a lot of people but that spite is made up in the number of lovely people that I encounter. So it's all good. The shop was really busy for like 20 minutes straight, I was fully stressed and after everyone was gone, this man comes in and he's like "I was waiting for it to quiet down a bit, I didn't want to add to your stress." What a nice person. He was waiting outside the entire time. Anyways! After work, I caught the bus home and I wasn't paranoid about rapists and stalkers for once. I had the best blueberry danish of my life today. IT WAS SO AMAZING. I COULD TASTE THE FRESH JUICE OF THE BLUEBERRY. Anyways, the family finally arrived home and we were deciding where to eat; Mounties or Bankstown RSL. Of course we opted for Bankstown. Like come on, sushi train+chocolate fountain? HELLZYEAH BABY!

I think it's the first buffet I have been to this year (SAD RIGHT?!) but it made me realise why buffets suck. Yeah don't get me wrong, the food is DELICIOUS. AND THERE IS SO MUCH OF IT. But I can never control myself! There are two types of buffet eaters that I HATE the most.

1) the fat gluttonous pigs that deserve to die - now I'm talking about the ones that have their plate(s) filled to the edge and yet they still roam around looking for more food. Yes, it is ALL YOU CAN EAT, but not in one round (yes, I like to think as each trip back to get more food as another round).

2) the campers that should go back to COD - the ones that lurk around waiting for new dishes to be put out and as soon as the waitress replaces the old dish, they scab all the good-looking pieces (mostly applicable to desserts).

Omg, the sushi train was so so so so so stressful. This little girl in front of me, she kept grabbing one piece from each plate when there are two pieces on one plate. WHY NOT GRAB THE OTHER PIECE? IT'S SO UNHYGIENIC EUGH. AND SHE KEPT STEALING THE ONES I WANTED. AND SHE ONLY TOOK ONE PIECE OF IT. STUPID GIRL. I ate so much that when we were leaving the place and had to walk through the food area, I had to hold my breath or else I would have vomited. BLEH!

And now, my whole family is at Yum Cha while I am at home waiting for my Beastly download to finish. Why do I keep saying whole family? Because my cousin and her husband from Queensland came down earlier this week so yaaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment