Thursday 16 June 2011

Nice guys do not finish last

I hate guys that think that acting 'nice' shows some sort of weakness. Girls do not 'dig' your jerky assholery, you just come off as a self-absorbed little bitch. It's no wonder every girl that I talk to hates your guts. It's no wonder all of the guys don't want to associate with you. You're a complete and utter douche bag. You think you can 'get' any girl you want? I don't think so mister. Only desperate and stupid girls would fall for your games, and I say that because that's all it is to you. A game. You play around with one person and when you get bored or find someone with a bigger ass or better hair, you toss them away like trash. One day you're going to have a big wake up call and pull that big head out of that ass of yours but by then, you will have no-one.
Wow. I haven't ranted like this in a while. GIRLS DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN GUYS TREAT THEM LIKE SHIT. Well, not any girl in their right mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment