Monday 28 March 2011

Pure Blood

Everybody! I found the coolest jumper ever (here).

Too bad it's online and I can't get it because my parents are paranoid about scams on the internet which is pretty hypocritical considering my dad buys all this stuff online. Anyways. I just think this jumper/sweater is very hectic. I love Harry Potter merchandise so much, in fact, I'll share with you all (not many people, I'm guessing) my all time favourite pieces of Harry Potter merch.

1) Hermione's time-turner (or rather McGonegal's). It's so aoeihroiwehtiuewhtargh, words cannot describe how much I lust for this piece of jewelery. I've seen it for $150 but the cheapest I've seen it is $50 ): 
2) Gryffindor Cloak/Robe whatever you want to call it. I have always wanted one of these! Can you imagine rocking up to the midnight screening of Harry Potter 7 Part 2 in one of these? I certainly can. I've been dreaming about it every night. 
3) A Harry Potter Horcrux ring. Too bad it only comes in once size and my fingers are skinny. 




There's a lot more, but I can't remember what sites they are from, and the fact that I have two history essays to write, a research task on Modernism, a music composition and a house to design. Wow I just spent a fair bit of my afternoon on a post dedicated to Harry Potter merch. I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment